Clorce Solutions Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter „Clorce”) values the right to the privacy of people who entrusted us with their personal data, including participants of events organized by Clorce, business breakfasts, our contractors and their employees. We would like to declare that we make every effort to ensure that personal data is collected and stored in the safest possible way.
In this policy, we present the rules for the protection of personal data in force in Clorce, established on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter „GDPR”).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.The administrator of personal data and the entity processing this data, i.e. the entity deciding about the purposes and means of personal data processing, is Clorce Solutions Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Irysowa 18, 60 – 175 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000752499, NIP 7792497444, REGON 381540480 hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator”.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the indicated purposes of processing, no longer than until the consent to their processing or expression is withdrawn.
Data provided by Users is collected and used by the Administrator for the purpose of:
- Conclusion and performance of a contract with a client or contractor,
- keeping statistics,
- Conducting marketing activities promoting the conducted activity using e-mail addresses and telephone numbers,
IS PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA OBLIGATORY?
Providing data is necessary to conclude contracts and settle the business as well as to fulfill the legal requirements by Clorce. This means that if you want to use the services offered by Clorce (including training, support in the implementation of systems) or become its employee / associate, you must provide your personal data (in the scope of: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address). ).
In the remaining scope (in particular for the purpose of processing data by Clorce for marketing purposes), providing data is voluntary.
USERS ‚RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the processing of your data by the Data Administrator, you are entitled to:
a. in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR – the right to receive confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed, and if it is processed, you are entitled to access it, obtain a copy of it and obtain the following information: about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, information about recipients or categories recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, about the period of data storage or the criteria for determining them, about your rights related to the processing of your personal data, about the possibility of lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority, about the source of personal data, if they were not obtained directly from State and on profiling and automated processing of decisions;
b. in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR – if you receive information that your personal data processed by the Data Administrator is incorrect, out of date or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate rectification or supplementation;
c. in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR – request to delete data – has the same effect as withdrawal of consent;
d. in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR – you may request the cessation of their processing, except for their storage,
e. in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR – the right to object to data processing;
f. in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR – receiving personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format that you provided to the Data Administrator;
In cases where the processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place on a basis other than: the User’s consent, the need to perform the contract with the User or take actions preceding its conclusion, the need to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator or the need to protect the vital interests of the User or another natural person The User may, at any time, object – for reasons related to his particular situation – to the processing of his personal data. The Administrator is not allowed to process the User’s personal data covered by the objection, unless he demonstrates the need to process this personal data in order to establish, assert or defend claims or other important, legally justified grounds for processing this personal data, overriding interests, user’s rights and freedoms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the purpose of personal data processing is direct marketing of the Administrator’s own services, the User has the right, at any time, to object to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of such marketing.
A cookie (the so-called cookie) is a text file that is saved on the User’s end device, on which the Administrator’s website has been displayed using a web browser. The cookie files do not collect personally identifiable information, but only the computer and browser data used to browse the web.
2. Cookies are used for:
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- Based on cookies, the Administrator may direct advertisements to Users who have visited the Website through advertising tools. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers cooperating with the Administrator.
- The website has Google Analiytcs service codes attached to collect statistical data that help to improve the website.
- In the web browser settings, the user can obtain information on how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, how to set the browser to inform about the receipt of new cookies and how to completely disable the possibility of storing cookies on the hard drive and how to prevent the default acceptance of cookies in a given browser.
- The user can independently determine the conditions for storing or accessing information collected in cookies, using the settings of the software installed in the end device used by him (in particular the settings of the web browser) or the configuration of the service.
- If cookies are disabled, some functions or services on the Website will not function properly.